Sunday, May 17, 2015

Altered Books Workshop with Cheryl Miehl for NVAEA ...


Great group of ladies!
This was Karen's Alice in Wonderland book from when she was a child. It even had pre-sketches in it from when she was 2 years old. 

Awesome pen I must get to try with my Zentangles!

A elementary art project Sarah Philips was working on with her students...have to try this now!


My work space....I have journal bunching! For those who don't know, journal bunching is a term coined by one of my former students and occurs when you are working on your art journal and all you supplies just start creeping closer and closer and closer to you.



This is Cheryl at work on her altered book

Love, love, love the altered straps Cheryl added on her book cover.

My book

A window opening, awesome idea.



Altered Book Workshop with Cheryl Miehl-May 17th 2015 NVAEA
...Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment