Sunday, April 24, 2016

Today's Art Room Report...

Day 64
This is from a second grade journal and yes it says sunsets...what an awesome job to have!


For the first time in 12 years I had to go home sick. My awesome team covered for me. It was a really weird feeling to leave work at 9 am. I really felt guilty but truly I was asleep by 10am and did not wake up all day. This is one of the worst colds I have had in a long time and the worst part is I just got over a cold! This is not something they warn you about in college...oh yeah and lice too. Yeah that happened a few years ago too.

Hubby went fishing to get away from my sick germs. 

This is Danny from the You Tube channel the Gradual Report. He visited the orphanage in Cambodia and got to meet all the kids! 

That is Mr. Soda in the center, he is our main man in Cambodia. He takes care of the kids as if they were his own.
Here is the link to the charity


This if from the beach house a couple years ago but I rarely take photos so I thought I would post it just in case anyone was wondering what I look like.

This is my Zentangle travel pack...never leave home with out it. Never know when you will have to stand in a line somewhere.

This will be my new art work from 

Martin J. Cervantez

as soon as I get better and can go buy it!

My cousin Sandy is on a world cruse and keeps sending these awesome photos from her stops. She is just an amazing person. She is also the treasurer of the charity.




Saw this on Facebook and could not agree more with Dr. Seuss on this one!

The language is a little off but well you know it Clint Eastwood so....


This is a letter sent to my wonderful 5th grader Emily M. who won 1st place in the Elementary division of the Virginia YAM flag contest....Yes I am one proud teacher!


Click on the Alligator Fish Boat for more of Today's Art Room Report



No comments:

Post a Comment